CyPhy Works is the leading persistent drone company based in the Boston area. The CyPhy aerial platforms are designed for customers in defense, public safety, and commercial industries. We deliver rugged, high-endurance tethered drones with secure payload data and autonomous flight.
CyPhy Works is looking for a talented Integration Test Engineer to join the team. This position will report directly to the Director, Field Services and Test and is ideal for an engineer who wants to roll up their sleeves and apply their talent inside an entrepreneurial company.
As an Integration and Test Engineer, you will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular emphasis on the quality assurance of the system.
• Engage in technical meetings between the test team, engineering disciplines and manufacturing.
• Assist in overseeing the test planning and test execution covering functional, regression, integration, and acceptance testing to ensure system specifications and requirements are met.
• Plan and execute manual tests. Where possible, develop automated test scripts to handle common functionality or to push the bounds and parameters of the system.
• Document test case results and report to the Program Team as to test execution, schedule, status and quality. Specific testing responsibilities will involve system, environmental, shock and vibe tests.
• As necessary, you will be responsible to troubleshoot, collect and analyze data toward driving closure on root cause analysis for problems found during testing or for Customer Support cases logged.
• Provide technical support for CyPhy Works’ customers, meeting required SLA’s for response time.
• Support Business Development activities by performing flights for customer demonstrations or for special operations.
• 5-7 years of Product Testing experience with demonstrated experience testing software, firmware or systems engineering solutions related to autonomous robotics products.
• Experience working with robots and/or robotics systems is desired.
• Experience with C/C++, Python, and/or MATLAB is desired.
• Undergraduate Engineering degree strongly preferred.
• Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and team-centric environment.
• Understands and is excited about CyPhy Works, its people, products and future.
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Job Type: Full-Time
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Integration Test Engineer